Monday, July 20, 2009

Lanni & Broc: Letter

Dear Trey,

Broc and I just want to take a moment to thank you so much for the amazing photographs of our wedding. The photos were absolutely breath taking, I was truly impressed with your ability as a photographer to bring out so much emotion and personality in each photo. The photographs we received from you were great, and they truly reflected our personalities and how we felt in that moment. You were very professional and helpful when it came to taking our photos which really put us at ease. It truly was like an old friend showing up and taking pictures. You are a very talented photographer with a very creative eye. I'm happy to have found you and I will definitely be recommending your services to everyone I know and hope to work with you again.


Sincerely Lanni and Broc

No comments:

Post a Comment